- Make my bed in the morning. Once a month. Sometimes
- Put pants on at least twice a week
- Look out a window once a day
- Build a shrine to pizza
- Read an entire book every single hour I’m not working or sleeping
- Try to get over my hatred of having to cook food and sharpen weapons in the middle of fights in Monster Hunter World so maybe I can try finishing it
- Get enraged about something and actually remember what it was three days later
- Maybe start streaming games because my 11-year-old Ninja-loving nephew told me I could be a good streamer
- Once or twice a week, go to a gym website’s About page
I hang out and work quite a bit at The Drawing Room, a lounge/hotel lobby of the Chicago Athletic Association (now, a hotel). As I’ve heard it, the person who bought and renovated the building wanted to do something… unique with the trophy cases in the room.
That means there are trophies for Most Resourceful Sport – Skateboarding, and One-on-One Sumoball, and Animal Revenge: 1st Place – Bear, 2nd Place: Man, and more.
The room is so large and has so much character, it was easy to gloss over these for the first couple months I started coming here, since I usually sit down and get right to work.
If you get the chance, definitely check this place out. It’s amazing.